Search


Writings on the Ocean Floor

Look at me and you'll never see a trace that i have a passion for writing or making blogs in particular. Maybe you would rather conclude that i care more for illegal drugs and basketball, rock music and alcohol or even as someone who sells pirated DVDs. Looks can be very deceitful but what the heart wants echoes beyond what the bare eyes can see, true and inspiring and never superficial.

So why i do write? Wee, everybody just needs an outlet for expressions. Some people would dance, others would sing, few would kill and i do write. The thought i can never say and the thought i can never show, by traslating them to written words i find refuge to free myself and solicit a comfort of hope that someday somehow people would see me, seek me and speak of me beyond what i am commonly known for.

When do i feel most inspired to write? When i find my emotions at the bottompit of the ocean. When there's just nothing else to turn to and when there's no one lef to hang on. When so many things' troubling my mind. When ive got so many problems to attend to. When i am shouting loud and no one hears. When something so important happens and when something so depressing inevitably occurs. When i succeed in an endeavor and when i fail a challenge. Be it based on bad or beautiful, the drama, the humor and the tragedy are all worth the ink. Inspirations come from all sources but the will to get inspired comes from within.

I am paid working as an accountant, i am appreciated more for being a writer. Guess which of the two do i enjoy more? Of course, its when i write. There's no pressure, all honest to goodness of being me. I dont deal with numerics but with realism about me and the world i live in. There's just so many stories to tell and this way bridge the gap between me and the rule of conventions. That though i may find myself drowning in solitary confinement, buried deep in the abyss of self neglect and disassociation, i am still linked to the world, waiting for the time would surface these writings in the ocean's floor.


Let's Blog Again!

0 comments: